- "International adoption: Saving orphans or child trafficking?" bit.ly/19Y7yHg #adoptee #neocolonialproject 2 months ago
- @evasworld somehow we missed this! thank you SO much for representing AFAAD out in the world Eva!! 2 months ago
- RT @evasworld: Showing love for @AFAAD at #ARD2013 in #ATL Tomorrow #AdopteeRights #Adoptees. http://t.co/j83e1K7HVh 2 months ago
- RT @adopteesrock: The APRC (adoptee org) just released a statement about @Reuters The Child Exchange. Member this @CCAInstitute ? http://t.… 2 months ago
- RT @TransracialEyes: Comment on The “adoption-friendly” workplace. by JBH | "Interesting that Brent could find a definition so..." | http:/… 3 months ago
Category Archives: adult adoptees
March 14th AFAAD Bay Area Special Public Education Event AFAAD Welcomes adoptee and poet Rock Wilk’s solo theater show, “Broke Wide Open” to Oakland as part of our 2011 “Adoptee Voices” Series! Monday, March 14, 8pm. Oakland, CA. Please join … Continue reading
3rd Annual AFAAD (Mini) Gathering for Adoptees and Foster Care Alumni of African Descent and screening of the film, “Off and Running” (co sponsored by PBS’s POV films) Saturday November 13, in Atlanta, GA!
What: 3rd Annual AFAAD (Mini) Gathering for Adoptees and Foster Care Alumni of African Descent and screening of the film, “Off and Running” (co sponsored by PBS’s POV films) in Atlanta, GA. 1-day event, partially open to the public FREE!! … Continue reading
AFAAD supports this effort! Please vote to Return Adult Adoptees the right to their Original Birth Certificates VOTE HERE!
Please read and share this Statement on Haiti released by the Adoptees of Color Roundtable of which AFAAD is a main collaborator: (Official AFAAD statement Wednesday, January 27th, 2010) “This statement reflects the position of an international community of adoptees … Continue reading
We are one month away from our 2nd Annual Gathering! Lots of great folks scheduled to come through. We hope you can make it!
Call for Volunteers – Please pass on to students or other folks you know would be interested in our work! AFAAD — Adopted and Fostered Adults of the African Diaspora is looking for qualified volunteers to work with our organization. … Continue reading