- RT @AselefechE: I Am Black History: Ethiopian Adoptees on Race, Identity, and More wp.me/p4ZaEa-23 via @AselefechE 4 years ago
- "Karen Valby & her husband, who are white, have 2 adopted daughters, 1 Ethiopian, 1 AfricanAmer" ti.me/1AggB7B #blackadoptee 4 years ago
- "#Adoptee Anger" by @laealong bit.ly/1DgyL8g #adoption #race 4 years ago
- RT @mckeekee: ‘Black or White’ is an incredibly awful movie about race wapo.st/1z7abW4 via @washingtonpost 4 years ago
- Adoptive Parents: WEBINAR w @pactadopt : Parenting strategies for adopted children from two to five years old. bit.ly/16QbLAv 4 years ago
Category Archives: AFAAD News
Dear AFAAD Community of Members & Supporters, What a year 2011 has been for us! We have been blessed to continue much of our outreach work, our educational workshops, discussions, presentations and support of films and artistic productions. We supported … Continue reading
AFAAD is collaborating with other adoptees of color and going to the United States Social Forum and presenting! Its very exciting. The workshop title is, “Where have all our children gone? Linking child removal from communities of color to larger … Continue reading
Non-Profit Volunteer Support Needed!! Black Adoptee and Foster Care Organization AFAAD — Adopted and Fostered Adults of the African Diaspora is looking for qualified volunteers to work with our organization. We are looking for one interns and a few volunteers … Continue reading
Call for Volunteers – Please pass on to students or other folks you know would be interested in our work! AFAAD — Adopted and Fostered Adults of the African Diaspora is looking for qualified volunteers to work with our organization. … Continue reading
Announcing the 2nd Annual Gathering of Adoptees and Foster Care Alumni of African descent: November 6-8th, 2009 Oakland, CA mark your calendars, spread the word! buy your air tickets! details up soon!
See what AFAAD is up to on Twitter!