- RT @AselefechE: I Am Black History: Ethiopian Adoptees on Race, Identity, and More wp.me/p4ZaEa-23 via @AselefechE 1 year ago
- "Karen Valby & her husband, who are white, have 2 adopted daughters, 1 Ethiopian, 1 AfricanAmer" ti.me/1AggB7B #blackadoptee 2 years ago
- "#Adoptee Anger" by @laealong bit.ly/1DgyL8g #adoption #race 2 years ago
- RT @mckeekee: ‘Black or White’ is an incredibly awful movie about race wapo.st/1z7abW4 via @washingtonpost 2 years ago
- Adoptive Parents: WEBINAR w @pactadopt : Parenting strategies for adopted children from two to five years old. bit.ly/16QbLAv 2 years ago
Category Archives: african american adoptees
3rd Annual AFAAD (Mini) Gathering for Adoptees and Foster Care Alumni of African Descent and screening of the film, “Off and Running” (co sponsored by PBS’s POV films) Saturday November 13, in Atlanta, GA!
What: 3rd Annual AFAAD (Mini) Gathering for Adoptees and Foster Care Alumni of African Descent and screening of the film, “Off and Running” (co sponsored by PBS’s POV films) in Atlanta, GA. 1-day event, partially open to the public FREE!! … Continue reading
We are one month away from our 2nd Annual Gathering! Lots of great folks scheduled to come through. We hope you can make it!
Please come to the first meeting of the new Adopted and Fostered Adults of the African Diaspora Minnesota Chapter (or AFAAD-MN)! Host: Shannon Gibney and Michelle Johnson When: Tuesday, July 14, 6:30PM Phone: 6122108049 (please call or email Shannon for … Continue reading
You know we had to do it! Adoptees and Foster Care Alumni in MN and surrounding, you are invited to meet up for a casual dinner this Friday, May 22nd! Where: Somewhere near Augsburg College in MN. When: Friday May … Continue reading
See what AFAAD is up to on Twitter!